In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install WiFi Map for PC Windows and Mac.
WiFi Map for PC
WiFi Map is a mobile device app, designed with a special tech that enables users to gain access to free WiFi’s, hotspot passwords and the location of WiFi maps.
With this app, users will gain access to a free network and can surf the internet at no cost. The app is very simple to use, as it displays the WiFi accounts available at the device’s vicinity and displays the passwords.
With the WiFi Map application, users will have no issues downloading or streaming their favourite shows and surfing the internet freely.
Features of the App
- Enable users to access strong WiFi networks with a password
- Scans and finds the nearest WiFi networks easily
- Updates WiFi information instantly
- Save public WiFi passwords
Download WiFi Map for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||June 8, 2021|
|Download File||WiFi Map|
How to Install WiFi Map for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install WiFi Map on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install WiFi Map on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “WiFi Map”.
- From the search results, click WiFi Map and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the WiFi Map on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using WiFi Map, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install WiFi Map on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “WiFi Map” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With WiFi Map on PCs, users will enjoy free internet access and downloads on their PCs. The app can be accessed on PCs using an android emulator or player.
Leave a Reply