In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install realme Link for PC Windows and Mac.
realme Link for PC
realme Link is an app that is specifically designed to act as a companion for the realme Band. With the realme Link app, users would enjoy an environment that is synchronized with and for the realme AI technology.
The app controls all real me products, and it also provides users with a summary of their health profile and several other functions.
With push notifications and alerts, users would determine the identity of people trying to connect with them without taking their phone out.
Features of the App
- Enjoy an environment synchronized with realme AIoT products
- With a summary of your health profile, you can keep track of your medical status
- Push notifications and more
Download realme Link for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||August 4, 2021|
|Download File||realme Link|
How to Install realme Link for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install realme Link on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install realme Link on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “realme Link”.
- From the search results, click realme Link and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the realme Link on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using realme Link, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install realme Link on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “realme Link” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
realme Link can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which provides users with all it’s amazing functions on their PCs for free.
Leave a Reply