In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Google Meet for PC Windows and Mac.
Google Meet for PC
Google Meet is an online conference app that enables people to connect with other people from different parts of the world. With the Google Meet app, users can set up or join video meetings, and it allows up to 250 people to participate in calls at the same time.
All video meetings done on Google Meet are done securely with encryption. Participants of group calls can also share their screen with others on the call. The Google Meet app enables users’ easy access to its amazing tools and features, and users can also record meetings for future purposes.
Features of the App
- Encryption for video meetings
- Secure and reliable video meetings
- Share your screen contents with other members during the call
- Allows up to 250 participants
- Recording tool
Download Google Meet for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||August 19, 2021|
|Download File||Google Meet|
How to Install Google Meet for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Google Meet on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Meet on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Google Meet”.
- From the search results, click Google Meet and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Google Meet on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Google Meet, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Google Meet on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Google Meet” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Google Meet app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, that provides users with the best conference call services.
Leave a Reply