FileLinked, formerly DroidAdmin, is the number one tool on Android that users can use to download multiple files in bulk at once. It is a free Android application that allows you to download files and apps in bulk from cloud storage in a single click. For security reasons, the app makes use of codes so that the bulk downloading service can go smoothly and have the highest level of security.
Not everyone enjoys sending multiple files one after the other or going through the hassle of zipping files first before sending, and then the recipient of the files will have to unzip the files when they receive them. FileLinked allows you to upload any files to a cloud storage service, e.g. Dropbox, and then, you extract the URL of the uploaded files which you will then add to the FileLinked app. The app will generate a shareable code that you can share with the person that you want to send the files so that they can download the files with the code that you have shared with them. Using the app is quite simple, and it enables a quick and easy sharing of files.
FileLinked is an incredibly useful app that many people wish they could use on their personal computers, but because the app was developed for Android, there is no official version for Windows PC and MacBook. Users will need to find their way around this.
Users who would like to use the app on their PC will need to install an Android emulator. An Android emulator creates an Android environment in a MacBook or Windows PC, thereby enabling the computer to install Android apps. This article sheds more light on how to do that, but before that, here’s a look at the features of FileLinked.
- FileLinked is free. You do not have to pay to download or use the app.
- It can be used across many devices such as Android Mobile devices, Android TV, Firestick, Amazon FireTV, Nvidia Shield.
- It features an incredibly fast file download speed and It takes away the need to zip and unzip files.
- FileLinked features a file sharing code that allows you to share multiple files with anyone at once. All it takes is to share the code with them, and they will be able to access the files.
- FileLinked gives you access to lots of FileLinked codes that have preloaded apps on them.
FileLinked APK Download For Android
|App Size||9.09 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.1 & Above|
|Last Update||August 2019|
|Download APK File||FileLinked APK|
FileLinked For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Download FileLinked from the above provided link. Wait for the download to finish.
- Now find the app from Download Manager and Double click on it to Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install FileLinked on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed FileLinked for PC Device. Click on FileLinked from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
FileLinked For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- When the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, Download FileLinked APK File from above given link.
- Search Downloaded APK from Download Manager and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and FileLinked will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Say no to the boring zipping and unzipping files method. With FileLinked, sharing and downloading files in bulk becomes easier on Android. For PC users who wish to have access to a more convenient file sharing option that FileLinked offers, the Android emulators that we highlighted above van help. Follow the steps to install the emulators and the steps to install FileLinked using the emulators, and you will have access to Amy Android app of your choice. Get into the world of limitless and convenient sharing of files.