VPN Robot is an application that gives you access to websites that you would otherwise have been unable to access from your location. What VPN Robot does is to change the virtual location of your device so that the restrictions placed on your country can be lifted as it would seem like you are accessing the restricted website from another country. It connects you to the proxy server of another country and gives you access to various websites and applications.
VPN Robot comes with many proxy servers for you to choose from. You can choose anyone you like, but if you want unlimited access to any website or app, the default proxy server is the best. The application provides privacy and security from internet monitoring, hackers, and spies. It removes firewalls and gives you unlimited freedom when surfing the internet. It encrypts all your data and gives you unlimited bandwidth to surf the web for as long as you want.
However, this app is strictly a mobile app with no version for PC. Now, many users enjoy using the internet on their Windows PC and MacBook by installing VPN using an Android Emulator. There are instructions below on which Android Emulator to use and the steps to install the emulator. Before that, let’s see the features of VPN Robot.
- VPN Robot does not charge you any fees. You do not need to enter your card details or pay to use this VPN.
- It offers you access without registration or logging in.
- It provides you with unlimited bandwidth and usage time.
- It is capable of bypassing internet surveillance, filters, and censorship.
- It can bypass any geo-restrictions or internet filters at public spaces such as schools or government organizations.
- It bypasses firewalls so that you can access video streaming services that have restrictions as well as media sites so that you can download any content of your choice.
- It is highly reliable and offers the highest level of privacy when surfing the internet.
- It does not record your online activities nor upload your privacy information.
- It offers a high level of encryption for your internet service and protects any information that third-party trackers might want to use against you.
- It uses OpenVPN protocols, UDP, and TCP for data encryption.
Related Post: VPN Master For PC
VPN Robot For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “VPN Robot” in the search bar.
- Find the VPN Robot app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install a VPN on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed VPN Robot for PC Device. Click on VPN Robot from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
VPN Robot For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “VPN Robot” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and VPN Robot will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
There is nothing better than surfing the internet without restrictions or fear of being monitored. VPN Robot gives you all the freedom you need when you are surfing the web either on your mobile phone or on your computer using an emulator. Follow the steps below, and you will never have to worry about any form of restrictions.