In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Remini for PC Windows and Mac.
Remini for PC
Remini is an app that is designed to provide users with several photos enhancing effects and tools for free. The app can be used to edit photos and videos, and it provides users with all they need to bring old boring visual contents to life.
The Remini app features an amazing AI tech, that enables users to create and restore photos, and make blurry visuals very clear.
Remini app is designed for mobile devices, but can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which provides them with more advanced effects.
Features of the App
- Enhancement tools
- Amazing colour effects
- Amazing generation and restoration services with excellent AI tech
- Playback tool
- Professional filming tools
Download Remini for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||August 18, 2021|
How to Install Remini for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Remini on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Remini on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Remini”.
- From the search results, click Remini and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Remini on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Remini, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Remini on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Remini” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Remini provides users with more advanced functions when used on PCs, which gives them the opportunity to explore their skills even better.