In this guide, we are going to download PUBG for PC Windows devices. PUBG Mobile is nothing short of a sensation for people across the world. When you can play a multiplayer game that addictive and action loaded, why bother playing anything else! PUBG Mobile and PC have garnered a massive user base of players across the world and is extremely fun playing multiplayer. PUBG also has its own versions for PC, PS4, and Xbox.
However, with mobiles being more accessible for everyone, it has a massive mobile version user base. However, with the number of players rising, so are their needs in terms of upgrades and features. PUBG does have its own version for PC but it is very graphically demanding. For players wanting to install PUBG mobile on PC, or players just not wanting to play PUBG for PC, we can guide you to install PUBG mobile on PC. Would you like to make your Android gaming experience better then use Lulubox game supporter.
The main method to achieve this is to use emulators to make your PC into a large screen smartphone. We are going to show two methods to start installing and playing PUBG Mobile on your PC.
PUBG For PC Download
Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator should be the first choice for players looking to have the best experience with PUBG Mobile on PC. You can install the Tencent PUBG Mobile Emulator on Windows 10. Let’s proceed with the installation steps required for this method with the Tencent Buddy Emulator:
- First of all, Download latest Tencent Buddy Emulator on your PC from here.
- After downloading the setup file on PC for Tencent Buddy Emulator, click on the setup (.Exe) to begin the installation.
- You will see the installation wizard appeared on the screen. Click on the large green “Install” button to begin the installation.
- Now it will start installing the Tencent Buddy Emulator on your PC with a status bar visible in the bottom part of the screen.
- After installation finishes, click on the “Start” button on the interface which pops up next.
- On this step, it will start downloading the engine required to play the game seamlessly on this emulator. This is necessary because despite being an emulator, it does need its own engine to be able to run the PUBG mobile version on your PC. After setting up the engine, it will proceed to download the PUBG mobile setup on your PC.
- The PUBG mobile setup could be anywhere between 1.5 to 2.5 GB depending on the latest version size. Once it downloads the game setup file, you can begin downloading the game as it is on the Tencent Buddy Emulator. Just click on “Play” to begin the gameplay on your PC.
- Now we are fully set up to play PUBG mobile on your PC. An important thing to remember is this game would be the same as the Android version of the mobile game. You can control your character and the rest of the controls using the keyboard and mouse/touchpad.
PUBG PC Controls
Now that you have successfully downloaded and started the game, you definitely want to know how to play it on your PC. It is a touch-based game after all, in the mobile version. You can have a look at the in-game controls via keyboard here:
- W-A-S-D: The traditional movement controls for PC Games. Move left and right using A and S. Forward and Backward using W and D.
- Space Bar: Use the Space Bar as the Jump button for your character.
- Left click: Use the primary left click for all action buttons like firing, punching, using melee weapons.
- Right-click: This can be used to check the ads.
- C: Use it for crouching down.
- Z: Use this for getting down on the ground in the lying prone position.
- Alt+ Mouse: Use this combination to have a look around much like the “eye” button in the mobile version.
- Shift: The shift button is for sprinting action in the game.
- Mouse Lock: Use this if you want to lock down the sprinting action instead of holding down the shift button.
- Throwing: Throwing and switching grenades requires you to use the 4, 5 and 6 numeric keys.
- Healing items: Use the numeric buttons 7, 8, 9, and 0 for switching between the various healing items you collect.
- F1: Use the F1 button for checking out the various allocated/fixed controls of the game.
You can also change the controls by selecting the three bar-icon menu on top. Go to settings option and then choose the various controls and other settings such as Resolution, graphics and so on. Please do not forget to subscribe Techrapt for future updates.
How to Download PUBG Mobile on PC using Bluestacks
Another way to go about installing PUBG Mobile on your PC is by using Bluestacks emulator. Use the Bluestacks emulator to install PUBG Mobile inside the emulator and play inside the emulator.
- First of all, Download the Bluestacks PC emulator from here
- After downloading the Bluestacks emulator setup on your PC, click on the setup file and it will start its installation.
- Once Bluestacks has been downloaded and installed successfully, set up your existing or new Android/Google account to finish all the setup details required.
- From here, You can download PUBG Mobile in two ways. One from direct Play store and another using PUBG APK file.
# Using PUBG Mobile Play store version
- To download it from Play Store, Go to Search bar from the top right corner.
- Type PUBG Mobile and Search it.
- PUBG Mobile will appear in the list, Just Click on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
- Once the installation is finished. You will see PUBG icon listed on Bluestacks Home Screen. Click on it and Enjoy!
# Using PUBG Mobile APK
- Go to the Bluestacks browser i.e., any of the pre-installed browsers inside the Bluestacks emulator. In the browser, paste the following link. This is the download link for PUBG Mobile in .apk format.
- Since PUBG APK file is big in size, It may take some more time to download so wait until it finishes successfully.
- Once after downloading the installation file, Drag and Drop it on Blustacks or Double Click on it and it should launch the installation wizard.
- Follow on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, it would show the icon in the menu/ home screen of your Bluestacks emulator.
- PUBG Mobile is now successfully installed on your PC Windows device. Go to Bluestacks Home Screen, Find PUBG Mobile and Click on it to launch the Game.
So this was all the necessary information to get started with PUBG PC. We have tried to put a guide in a simple manner so everyone can easily follow it. If you are still facing any issue with guide or anything, Please do comment below and we’ll back to you with all possible solutions.
Leave a Reply