In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Plumble-Munble VOIP for PC Windows and Mac.
Plumble-Mumble VOIP for PC
Plumble-Mumble VOIP is a software app for android devices that provides users with excellent plumble services on their devices. The app includes several unique features and services that serve users with the best experiences, and it is accessible at no charge.
Plumble-Mumble VOIP includes unique features like voice activity and push to talk tools, which enables them to communicate with their friends on any Mumble server over 1.2.
Features of the App
- Voice activation with customization options
- Movable overlay
- Bluetooth headset connection
- Automatic reconnection
- Optimised user interface for android 5.0 version
Download Plumble-Mumble VOIP for PC
|Supported Android Version
|2.3 and up
|October 28, 2014
How to Install Plumble-Mumble VOIP for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Plumble-Mumble VOIP on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Plumble-Mumble VOIP on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Plumble-Mumble VOIP”.
- From the search results, click Plumble-Mumble VOIP and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Plumble app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Plumble-Mumble VOIP, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Plumble-Mumble VOIP on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Plumble-Mumble VOIP” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Plumble-Mumble VOIP app can be accessed and used on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.