In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install EagleEyes(Lite) for PC Windows and Mac.
EagleEyes(Lite) for PC
EagleEyes(Lite) is one awesome application for surveillance and remote monitoring of your home and business. This app works perfectly on Windows and Mac systems using an android emulator.
With this app, AVTECH corporation customers get to enjoy premium features and functionality, because the app works great only with AVTECH DVR and NVR devices without any hiccups. Some of its amazing features include: one-touch channel switch, and PTZ control.
Features of the App
- One-touch NVR and DVR channel switch support.
- Auto Re-login after disconnection.
- PTZ control.
- Push video support.
- Live video feed.
- Remote monitoring of all your cameras.
- Supports IP/TCP protocol.
- Support multi-format videos.
- Cover channel and video loss display.
Download EagleEyes(Lite) for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.2 and up|
|Last Update||July 15, 2021|
How to Install EagleEyes(Lite) for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install EagleEyes(Lite) on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install EagleEyes(Lite) on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “EagleEyes(Lite)”.
- From the search results, click EagleEyes(Lite) and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the EagleEyes(Lite) on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using EagleEyes(Lite), click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install EagleEyes(Lite) on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “EagleEyes(Lite)” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Get the EagleEyes(Lite) app for PC for all your AVTECH devices and monitor your properties remotely with amazing features.