In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install DigiLocker App for PC Windows and Mac.
DigiLocker App for PC
DigiLocker app is a mobile device application that provide users with a secure platform for their documents. The app is created with advanced security tools to protect your documents and essential files without hindrance from hackers and data thieves.
Users can safely lock their important school or work documents without the fear of it getting ruined, and they can also have their important documents signed through the platform. DigiLocker can be accessed on PCs, using an android emulator or player.
Features of the App
- Advanced security services
- Easy space for important documents
- Simple user interface
- Easy access to documents
Download DigiLocker App for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 23, 2021|
|Download File||DigiLocker App|
How to Install DigiLocker App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install DigiLocker App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install DigiLocker App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “DigiLocker App”.
- From the search results, click DigiLocker App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using DigiLocker App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install DigiLocker App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “DigiLocker App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With DigiLocker on PCs, users will enjoy better security tools and can easily access their important documents on the run.
Leave a Reply