In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Lomotif for PC Windows and Mac.
Lomotif for PC
Lomotif for PC is a social video editing application that allows users create amazing videos with the ability to add music to your clips. The app works on PCs smoothly with the use of an android emulator.
The add also lets you combine photos into your clips with sounds to create a collage in a matter of seconds. One of its features, is the fact that it doesn’t require an internet connection for creation of clips. And you can also share your videos with friends.
Features of the App
- Add music to video clips.
- Merge clips & photos into a collage/montage.
- Save montages in HD to camera roll.
- Share to Instagram, Twitter, Text Message, and Email.
- A great tool for selfie, Dubsmash, TikTok, and Instagram videos.
- Trim, and edit videos with ease.
- Add titles, emoji, filters.
Download Lomotif for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 7, 2021|
How to Install Lomotif for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Lomotif on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lomotif on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Lomotif”.
- From the search results, click Lomotif and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Lomotif on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Lomotif, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Lomotif on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Lomotif” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Lomotif app for PC is a great way to create amazing collages/montages to share with friends, family, and the social community.