Poseidon Kodi 2019: Poseidon is a fork of Exodus which was one of the top addons in that time. Just like all fork addon, Poseidon has same layout and design we have seen in Exodus.
Poseidon is one the top addons of Kodil Repository and made for Movies and Tv Shows lover. Poseidon has around 8 different categories to choose which includes Movies, Tv Shows, Top Movies, Playlists, My Movies, My Tv Shows, Tools and Search.
Note: This is 3rd party Kodi addon and it’s not officially supported by Kodi so please do not post your questions or problem related to this addon on the official forum. Instead, you can post here.
We recommend using a good VPN to be anonymous and safe from the online ISP. By using VPN, you can browse or stream with privacy even you can add more value to your streaming experience.
We highly recommend using IPVanish as VPN. IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi users. You can get 46% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Poseidon Kodi Addon on Leia 18 & Firestick
- Launch Kodi
- Click on Setting Icon from the top menu bar
- Select File Manager from available options
- Double Click on Add Source to open it.
- Select None
- Now type exactly this repo URL: http://kdil.co/repo/
- Click on Done once you are done with URL
- Now Enter a name of media source, You can enter anything like we have entered Kodil
- Click on Ok once you have a name for media source
- Now return to Home screen
- Click on Addons
- Click on open box type icon from the top menu.
- Select Install from Zip File option
- Click on Kodil or whatever you named it.
- Click on repository.ah.zip
- Wait until you see addon enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Find and Select Poseidon from the list
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Poseidon Kodi Addon Installed pop up
Now Poseidon is installed successfully. To access it,
- Return to Home screen
- Click on Addons
- Select Video addons
- Click on Poseidon
Check this related helpful guide: How to Install Sportsdevil Kodi addon on Leia & Firestick