In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install XX1 Lite for PC Windows and Mac.
XX1 Lite for PC
XX1 Lite is another awesome streaming application we have come across which allows users to stream a wide variety of entertainment channels on their smartphones, laptops, or Mac devices.
Although the app is developed to work perfectly on Android devices, it can also be used on desktop and Mac devices seamlessly with the use of emulators.
With XX1 Lite for PC, you will be able to stream unlimited TV channels, movies, news, shows, premieres, and much more all free.
The app also allows you to watch your favourite anime, cartoons, Korean drama, and much more all on a wide screen from your PC.
Features of the App
- Free content anytime
- Free international streams
- Daily movie updates for most viewed and trending streams
- Anime, cartoons, Korean drama series, etc.
- Stream anywhere on the go.
Download XX1 Lite for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||March 17, 2018|
|Download File||XX1 Lite|
How to Install XX1 Lite for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install XX1 Lite on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install XX1 Lite using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “XX1 Lite”.
- From the search results, click XX1 Lite app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the XX1 Lite on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using XX1 Lite, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install XX1 Lite using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “XX1 Lite” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
XX1 Lite is a great streaming app for those who want to enjoy their favourite shows, movies, drama series and so much more on wider screens like laptops, desktops, and Mac devices. It offers a variety of unlimited free content to stream online.
Leave a Reply