In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Wi-Fi WPS Connect for PC Windows and Mac.
Wi-Fi WPS Connect for PC
Wi-Fi WPS Connect gives you access to available WPS-enabled networks. This app is also used for checking if your router is vulnerable with its default PIN.
Wi-Fi WPS Connect helps you secure your Wi-Fi connections and it can also be used to connect to other vulnerable WPS networks.
Developed mainly for educational cause, it is safe to say we won’t be held responsible for any abuse of this app.
The app is basically for android users but can also be enjoyed by Windows and Mac users through the use of an android emulator.
Features of the App
- Easy access to WPS-enabled network Pin
- Discover available WPS hotspots and connect easily
- Check user vulnerability in your network router
- Check for vulnerability of other networks around you
Download Wi-Fi WPS Connect for PC
|Name||Wi-Fi WPS Connect|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 31, 2019|
|Download File||Wi-Fi WPS Connect|
How to Install Wi-Fi WPS Connect for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Wi-Fi WPS Connect on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Wi-Fi WPS Connect using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Wi-Fi WPS Connect”.
- From the search results, click Wi-Fi WPS Connect app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Wi-Fi WPS Connect on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Wi-Fi WPS Connect, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Wi-Fi WPS Connect using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Wi-Fi WPS Connect” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With Wi-Fi WPS Connect, you get to discover and connect to all available networks around you by determining their Access Point Wi-Fi vulnerabilities. It is a great tool for those who use public Wi-Fi always.