In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Wi-Fi Master Key for PC Windows and Mac.
Wi-Fi Master Key for PC
Wifi Master Key for PC is a great app that allows users to connect their devices to free Wi-Fi hotspots available around them. The app scans where ever you are for all free available Wi-Fi hotspot connections and grants you access.
Wi-Fi Master Key is very easy to use due to its user-friendly features, it allows usage in about 19 user languages.
As one of the world’s leading Wi-Fi sharing apps, it is very safe and secure with top class encryption of user data which allows you to share Wi-Fi without compromising your passwords.
It comes in handy when you are on a vacation and need to connect to your hotel’s free Wi-Fi. You can use this app on your PCs with the help of an an android emulator since it was developed for android devices.
Features of the App
- Displays all free available hotspots automatically
- Over 400,000 different recognizable geographic locations
- User-friendly interface
- Supports 19+ user languages
- User data encryption to protect passwords while sharing Wi-Fi
- Supports saving your preferred connections
- No technical expertise required
- Displays available hotspots list according to signal strength
Download Wi-Fi Master Key for PC
|Name||Wi-Fi Master Key|
|Supported Android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Last Update||June 18, 2021|
|Download File||Wi-Fi Master Key|
How to Install Wi-Fi Master Key for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Wi-Fi Master Key on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Wi-Fi Master Key using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Wi-Fi Master Key“.
- From the search results, click Wi-Fi Master Key app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Wi-Fi Master Key on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Wi-Fi Master Key, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Wi-Fi Master Key using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Wi-Fi Master Key” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
One of the greatest things that can happen to you is free Wi-Fi when in public places, but finding the ones with strong signal strength becomes a big challenge. With Wi-Fi Master Key, you will be able to detect and connect to strong free Wi-Fi hotspot or even share your Wi-Fi hotspot with others.