Many times, most of us have wished that we could transfer what we had on our Android smartphone screen to a larger screen such as a television. Web Video Caster is an application that does that. It sends any audiovisual content from your Android device to your television whether the content is stored locally, being streamed from the web or from an IPTV.
Web Video Caster
The Web Video Caster app is an incredibly functional app with an impressive list of compatible devices such as Android devices, Chromecast, Firestick, Fire TV, Roku, PlayStation 4 and different models and brands of smart TVs. The app also works with various web browsers, which means that the app hardly has any limitations when it comes to using it.
Although, a free application for the most part; if you want to remove ads and unlock some additional features, upgrading to the premium version of the app is the best way. The premium version of Web Video Caster allows you to create custom playlists, home pages and bookmarks. This app does not have an official version for Windows PCs and MacBook, but you should not be bothered; you can use the app on your PC through an Android emulator. Simply install an Android emulator on your PC, and you will be able to install the application from Google Play Store and run it on your PC.
Let’s check out the features of the application.
- Sends videos from your smartphone to your smart television.
- It can also stream videos from the web to your streaming device or smart TV.
- It comes with a variety of features when you upgrade to the premium version of the app, such as ad removal and other features.
Web Video Caster For PC Windows Download
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here.
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “Web Video Caster” in the search bar.
- Find the Web Video Caster app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Web Video on your PC Windows device.
- Great. You have successfully installed Video Caster for PC Device. Click on Web Video Caster from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
Web Video Caster For Mac Download
- First Off, Download and Install Nox App Player for your Mac device from here.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Nox App Player or Navigate to your Mac desktop and Click on Nox icon to open it.
- Upon successful Launch, You will see Google Play Store on the Nox. Click on it to Open.
- Search “Web Video Caster” and Install it.
- Wait for few seconds and Web Video Caster will be ready to use on your Mac device. Enjoy!
Install Web Video Caster to your Windows PC or MacBook today using the Android emulators highlighted above and enjoy all the videos on your smartphone on your smart TV.