In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install VSCO for PC Windows and Mac.
VSCO for PC
VSCO for PC is an amazing tool for professional phot and videos editing. It is a tool that allows you to be yourself and share your expressions in the most creative ways possible.
As creators, you get a chance to be hand-selected by VSCO when your share your creativity with the VSCO community or using #VSCO. You can edit using the standard tools such as contrast, grain, and saturation.
This app offers a wide array of features and functionalities that allows the usage of its free presets to enhance your videos and photos. It also gives room for creators to be inspired by other peoples work by exploring the spotlighted content in the VSCO community.
Although VSCO is originally for android and iOS users, Windows and Mac users can also make use of this app to showcase their creativity which we will show you below.
Features of the app
- Offers free professional photo and video editing tools
- Create moving collage with the collage maker to tell video stories
- Explore a creative, large, and active community
- Inspire your creativity with the weekly VSCO photo challenges
- Merge photos and videos without compromising video quality
- Add sound effects and music to videos
Download VSCO for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||
6.0 and up
|Last Update||June 19, 2021|
How to Install VSCO for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install VSCO on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install VSCO on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “VSCO”.
- From the search results, click VSCO app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the VSCO on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using VSCO, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install VSCO on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type VSCO then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
It is no doubt photographers and video editors need creativity and inspiration. VSCO for PC is not just an amazing photo and video editor, it is the perfect place for creators to get creative and inspire others by sharing knowledge and content in a vibrant community.