In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install VRV for PC Windows and Mac.
VRV for PC
VRV is an application for personal computers that provide users with video streaming services that serves as a link between series of movies and shows, enabling viewers to enjoy fan- first experiences.
The VRV app works on PCs using android emulators that enable PC users to run android apps on their computers for better access and screen resolution.
If you are an anime lover or you have preferences for movie genres like sci-fi, animations, comedy, and several others, VRV app will give you access to the best streaming channels.
Features of the App
- Several show and movie genres
- Fan-first viewing experience
- Offline viewing for premium subscribers
- Different channel options, including; Crunchyroll, Mono and more
- Several unique movie genres.
Download VRV for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||March 11, 2021|
How to Install VRV for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install VRV on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install VRV on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “VRV”.
- From the search results, click VRV app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the VRV on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using VRV, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install VRV on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “VRV” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the VRV app for PC, viewers can emulate their viewing experience and enjoy better sound and video resolution, as they watch their favourite shows and movies. Users are provided with maximum entertainment, and can enjoy better services and offline contents on the premium subscription.
Leave a Reply