In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Voice changer with effects for PC Windows and Mac.
- 1 Voice changer with effects for PC
Voice changer with effects for PC
Voice Changer with effects is a cool application that allows users to record and modify their voice by applying different effects to make it sound different from the original voice. This app runs smoothy on computers with Android Emulators.
With this app, you can create interesting voice recordings by using its over 40 different voice filters such as Bane, Darth Vader, an Alien, Optimus Prime, a robot, death, a drunk and so much more. Its user-friendZmodoss is superb and allows you to store recording directly on your device.
Features of the App
- Share your voice on WhatsApp, e-mail, and many more.
- Save recordings to your device.
- Create and share images with sounds on Facebook.
- Supports importation of pre-recorded sounds.
- Let’s you create voice from text.
- Set as voice recordings as ringtone or notification sounds.
- Change voice recordings into legendary characters.
Download Voice changer with effects for PC
|Name||Voice changer with effects|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||May 26, 2021|
|Download File||Voice changer with effects|
How to Install Voice changer with effects for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Voice changer with effects on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Voice changer on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Voice changer with effects”.
- From the search results, click Voice changer with effects app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Voice changer with effects on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Voice changer with effects, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Voice changer on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Voice changer with effects” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The voice changer with effects app is a great tool for modifying voice recordings by applying simple effects. With over 40 effects, there’s always a cool voice to mimic, from extra-terrestrial to zombie, alien, robot, giant, helium, drunk and so much more.