In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install VivaVideo for PC Windows and Mac.
VivaVideo for PC
If you love to express yourself through videos and images or you are a creator of video content, then VivaVideo is the perfect app you need. It comes packed with rich features that make video editing smooth and appealing such as filters etc. VivaVideo works perfectly well on PC using Android emulators.
It is very easy to use with features that let you cut, copy, crop, merge, paste, delete, and so much more. Other features include adding transitions, music, combine clips and much more to your videos.
Features of the App
- Add music, text, transition effects, and clipart
- 200+ special effects to choose from
- Transform photos into slideshows and movies
- Video maker for social media platforms
- Video editing; cut, trim, crop, merge, delete etc.
- Export videos and movies in Full HD 1080p, 720p, and 4K
- Share videos on Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, and YouTube.
Download VivaVideo for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 21, 2021|
How to Install VivaVideo for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install VivaVideo on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install VivaVideo on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “VivaVideo”.
- From the search results, click VivaVideo app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the VivaVideo on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using VivaVideo, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install VivaVideo on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “VivaVideo” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you want a great video editor to share your most memorable moments with your friends and family or even create something professional, VivaVideo is an amazing choice. It offers really awesome features that give professional results.