In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install VideoBuddy for PC Windows and Mac.
VideoBuddy for PC
VideoBuddy is one great free video downloader that allows users to access and download various videos online. This app has an amazing video detection function that makes possible to download almost any video online.
With this app, you can save your favourite videos on your device locally while surfing the internet including movies. All it takes is to search for your favourite videos or movies online and let VideoBuddy do the downloading for you which you on your mobile device or PC.
Features of the App
- Detection for downloadable videos while surfing the internet
- Ad blocking and video downloads
- Large variety of videos and movies
- Accelerates download speed
- In-built video player
- Supports different video formats
Download VideoBuddy for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Last Update||April 2, 2018|
How to Install VideoBuddy for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install VideoBuddy on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install VideoBuddy on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “VideoBuddy”.
- From the search results, click VideoBuddy app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the VideoBuddy on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using VideoBuddy, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install VideoBuddy on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “VideoBuddy” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
VideoBuddy for PC offers fun and entertainment with no dull moments allowing you to watch and download nearly any video online. With this app you will be able to run searches for videos you want online and download them easily. It also allows you to share videos which is just great.
Leave a Reply