In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Truecaller on PC Windows and Mac.
Truecaller for PC
Truecaller is a cool for identifying unknown calls and SMS. It uses one of the most effective caller ID solutions. The app helps protect you from scams and spam, thereby allowing you to block such calls. The app only works perfectly on computers with an Android Emulator installed.
With more than 500 million active users, the app proves its importance over and over. Truecaller enables secure and efficient communication with smart messaging features and a dedicated dialer. The app does not make your contacts public or even searchable.
Features of the App
- Fast caller identification
- Blocks spam calls and SMS
- Daily spam updates
- Safe and secure communication
- Smart messaging
- Contact blocking by name or number
- Free Chat with other contacts
- Call recording
- Google Drive backup for call history, messages, contacts, and settings.
Download Truecaller for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 21, 2021|
How to Install Truecaller for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Truecaller on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Truecaller on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Truecaller”.
- From the search results, click Truecaller app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Truecaller on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Truecaller, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Truecaller on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Truecaller” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you need an app to help you manage communications across all your apps for spam blocking and caller identification, then Truecaller is the tool for you.
Leave a Reply