In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Tinder for PC Windows and Mac.
Tinder for PC
Tinder is a great social app which started way back in 2012 with its right and left swipe gestures for like and dislike. It has since been making waves around the world with more than 100 million downloads and counting.
Tinder’s swipe features give it an edge over other apps like Snapchat, WeChat, Imo Messenger, Kik and so on. Reports say the app registers 1 billion daily swipes which is just amazing.
Generally, Tinder is a social matching making app that for a lot of people looking for friends or relationship online. It supports direct messaging to anyone you like on the app and if they like you back then communication begins.
Features of the App
- Match, chat and date people around the world
- Over 26 million matches daily
- 30 billion matches and still counting
- User-friendly and Intuitive app
- Tinder Plus offers: unlimited likes, passport to chat with singles all over the world, give your match a second chance, and so much more!
Download Tinder for PC
|Supported Android Version||7.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 22, 2021|
How to Install Tinder for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Tinder on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tinder on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Tinder “.
- From the search results, click Tinder app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Tinder on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Tinder , click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Tinder on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Tinder” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you are into match making or like meeting and dating people online, then Tinder is a great app for you. Although originally an android and iOS app, it can also be installed on your PC using emulators.