In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install SuperVPN for PC Windows and Mac.
SuperVPN for PC
SuperVPN for PC is free and also a great application for those who would like to securely access the internet and geo-restricted websites, using virtual private network (VPN) to keep their information private.
The app has many features and benefits such as securing your private date and browsing history from internet service providers (ISPs), access to trustworthy server speeds, and most especially it is easy to use.
One of the best part of using SuperVPN is that it doesn’t require you to register before you can start using the app.
It also offers unlimited bandwidth and does not require rooting or any special permissions on your device. This gives it an edge over other VPN apps available on the internet with one click connection to the available VPN servers.
Features of the app
- Secures your data and privacy from 3rd party tracking
- Access to geo-restricted websites
- No registration or settings required
- Unlimited speed and bandwidth
- One-click connection to VPN servers
- Does not require root access
- Internet traffic encryption
- Fast & reliable server speeds
Download SuperVPN for PC
|Supported Android Version||
4.1 and up
|Last Update||April 15, 2021|
How to Install SuperVPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install SuperVPN on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install SuperVPN on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “SuperVPN”.
- From the search results, click SuperVPN and then Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the SuperVPN on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using SuperVPN, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install SuperVPN on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type SuperVPN then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you are looking for a great VPN application tool to secure your connection while using internet, then SuperVPN is one good choice. It is easy to use and doesn’t require any registration, which makes it a powerful tool for security and unblock geo-restricted websites.