In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Sun NXT for PC Windows and Mac.
Sun NXT for PC
Sun NXT is a wonderful Indian streaming app developed by Sun Networks for mobile devices and computers using Android Emulators.
It offers amazing streams such as movies, TV shows, music videos, news, movie trailers, comedy, kid shows and so much more.
The app has over 15 million users with streams in Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam languages of South India. User get to enjoy over 4,000 movies, 40 channels, and much more to entertain users.
Features of the App
- 40+ channels, 400+ shows, 4,000+ movies, catch-up TV, music, news, etc.
- Offers streams in five languages
- Low-cost subscription plans
- Latest Indian contents
- Content targeted towards South Indian viewers.
Download Sun NXT for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||May 25, 2021|
|Download File||Sun NXT|
How to Install Sun NXT for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Sun NXT on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sun NXT on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Sun NXT”.
- From the search results, click Sun NXT app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Sun NXT on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Sun NXT, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Sun NXT on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Sun NXT” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you love Indian movies; which we all do, Sun NXT is great for streaming the hottest and latest of them all. Although the app is focused on south Indian viewers, it can still be used anywhere in the world by anyone who loves Bollywood.