In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Spectrum TV for PC Windows and Mac.
Spectrum TV for PC
Spectrum TV for PC is a great alternative for people who do not like missing their favourite TV shows when it’s raining and it affects their dish Television. It is an internet TV that works smoothly on computers using Android Emulators.
With this app, you never get to miss any moment due to weather and to top it all, you get over 250 live TV and more than 30,000 on-demand TV shows to stream including numerous movies. All you need is a Spectrum TV subscription or in-home Wi-Fi to enjoy unlimited entertainment.
Features of the App
- Watch on anywhere and stream live TV.
- Enjoy thousands of on-demand shows and movies to stream.
- Cast with Chromecast from your phone or tablet to a compatible TV.
- Search for your favourite streams.
- Create custom guides with your favourite channels.
- Create a Spectrum originals watchlist.
- Change channels from your Spectrum Receiver.
- Restrict what your kids watch with parental control
Download Spectrum TV for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 21, 2021|
|Download File||Spectrum TV|
How to Install Spectrum TV for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Spectrum TV on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “ Spectrum TV”.
- From the search results, click Spectrum TV app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Spectrum TV on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Spectrum TV, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “ Spectrum TV” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Spectrum TV is just an amazing streaming app with features that will keep your entertained no matter where you are in the world. It is a great way to keep visitors, friends and family entertained.
Leave a Reply