In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install SnapBridge on PC Windows and Mac.
SnapBridge for PC
SnapBridge is a cool application for viewing and sharing memorable moments with others. This app was created by Nikon to allow their users share videos and pictures through emails, social media or syncing your camera with the app.
You won’t have any problems using this device on your computer as long as you have an Android Emulator installed. With this app, it only takes a click to view all your pictures from your camera on your smart phone.
Features of the App
- Easy and fun to play
- Cross-platform support
- Basic graphics
- In-game chat option feature.
Download SnapBridge for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||May 26, 2021|
How to Install SnapBridge for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install SnapBridge on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install SnapBridge on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “SnapBridge “.
- From the search results, click SnapBridge app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the SnapBridge on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using SnapBridge, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install SnapBridge on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “SnapBridge” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Save time by sharing high-quality pictures and videos on the go from your Nikon camera to your friends, family, and clients with the SnapBridge app.