In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Proxynel for PC Windows and Mac.
Proxynel for PC
Proxynel for PC is one amazing Virtual Private Network (VPN) app. When it was first launched it had cool features but was later updated in 2019.
It is no news that a lot of websites are blocked and cannot be accessed from certain geographical locations or the world generally as the case may be.
With Proxynel, users in countries where Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other websites are blocked, can unblock and access websites with complete data security and privacy.
The app is basically for android users but can also be enjoyed by Windows and Mac users through the use of an android emulator.
Features of the App
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited connections
- No connection interruptions
- In-built browser
- Fast connection
- Security and privacy protection
Download Proxynel for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 19, 2021|
How to Install Proxynel for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Proxynel for PC on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Proxynel using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Proxynel”.
- From the search results, click Proxynel for PC app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Proxynel for PC on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Proxynel for PC, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Proxynel using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Proxynel” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Proxynel is amazing and helps to unblock the all websites and applications that have geo-restrictions. With its encryption tech, rest assured you data, privacy and browsing histories are safe from internet service providers.