In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Poweramp Music Player for PC Windows and Mac.
Poweramp Music Player for PC
Poweramp is an android music player used to collect hundreds of songs. It is mostly categorized as the best music player as it has several powerful features and tools that enable users to design their playlists based on their preferences and listen to the music of their choice. Poweramp is a free music player, however, users can access the premium plan for a monthly charge of $3, which comes with a 15-day free trial period.
Although the paid plan offers users the best features and tools, the free plan is also very reliable, as it is built with several amazing features as well. Users can now emulate Poweramp Music player on their PCs using an efficient emulator, which will guarantee them better sound quality and instrumentation.
Features of the App
- Modern aesthetic design
- Third party plugins that enable social media shares.
- Excellent audio engine
- Designated Libraries and Folders
Download Poweramp Music Player for PC
|Name||Poweramp Music Player|
|App Version||Varies with device|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||April 11, 2021|
|Download File||Poweramp Music Player|
How to Install Poweramp Music Player for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Poweramp Music Player on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Poweramp Music Player”.
- From the search results, click Poweramp Music Player and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Poweramp Music Player on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Poweramp Music Player, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Poweramp Music Player” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you are looking to enjoy better sound quality, and a broader scope of options on Poweramp Player, then syncing the app on your PC may be the best solution. With a powerful android emulator, you can easily use Poweramp on your Windows PC and enjoy better navigation tools and customisation.
Leave a Reply