In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install NOOK for PC Windows and Mac.
NOOK for PC
NOOK is an awesome ebook reading app with a library of books to read online both on mobile and computer devices. The app was created by Barnes & Noble which is an excellent way to read your favourite books.
With this app, you don’t need to strain your pocket to get books, all you need is to install the app on your computer with an Android Emulator and start renting or buying books to read.
Features of the App
- Numerous books to read.
- Lots of genres to explore.
- Browse for the latest new releases, promotions, bestsellers etc.
- Over 75,0000 books in the bookstore.
- Browse thousands of kids’ picture books.
- Free eBook samples.
- Sync all your books on your devices.
- NOOK account and credit card required.
Download NOOK for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||April 28, 2021|
How to Install NOOK for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install NOOK on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install NOOK on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “NOOK”.
- From the search results, click NOOK app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the NOOK on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using NOOK, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install NOOK on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “NOOK” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Enjoy your favourite books with the NOOK app for PC. Make sure you never miss a reading moment the its amazing sync feature that allows you read across all your devices.