In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install MyJio on PC Windows and Mac.
MyJio for PC
MyJio is a great app used for making payments for the Jio services to stream movies from JioCinema, JioTV and much more. The application runs smoothly on computers with an Android Emulator installed.
Gone are the days when you would have to visit the customer service center to make payments for their services. It also offers Jio services such as recharges, managing Jio devices, UPI & payments, Movies, News, Music, Games, Quizzes, & so much more.
Features of the App
- Scan universal QR code
- Link accounts and save contacts
- Search and troubleshoot
- Easy login
- Access to apps and notifications
- Real-time account viewing
- Custom profile settings
- Recharge and make payments for Jio subscriptions
- Efficient customer care
- Stream music, movies, and games etc.
Download MyJio for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||March 20, 2021|
How to Install MyJio for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install MyJio on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install MyJio on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “MyJio “.
- From the search results, click MyJio app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the MyJio on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using MyJio, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install MyJio on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “MyJio” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
MyJio for PC allows you to make payments, recharge, and subscribe for Jio services without any challenges. So, you will be able to stream all MyJio content for free.