In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install mCent Browser for PC Windows and Mac.
mCent Browser for PC
mCent Browser is a great browser that allows you to make money from surfing the internet. It is among the few browsers that give its users payment for using their app.
These payments are known as recharge points and are accumulated whenever random searches are carried out from the browser. You can use the points to recharge or pays both prepaid or post-paid bills.
The app will work smoothly on any computer device with an Android Emulator installed on it. All you need is to create an mCent account and start exploring all your preferred websites to accrue as many points as possible.
Features of the App
- Get points from browsing
- Use accumulated points for prepaid recharge or monthly post-paid bills
- Easy home shortcuts
- Incognito browsing mode
- Powerful Adblocker
- Displays trending news
- Supports night mode
- Stores your browsing history records
- Supports AutoFill forms
- Offers smart downloading
- Supports offline browsing when pages are saved.
Download mCent Browser for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||March 21, 2019|
|Download File||mCent Browser|
How to Install mCent Browser for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install mCent Browser on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install mCent Browser on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “mCent Browser”.
- From the search results, click mCent Browser app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the mCent Browser on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using mCent Browser, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install mCent Browser on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “mCent Browser” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Make the most out of your browsing experience with the mCent browser by earning points as your surf your favourite websites to pay bills and recharge. It is just amazing that you get paid to browse. How cool!