In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Lorex Cloud for PC Windows and Mac.
Lorex Cloud for PC
Lorex Cloud is a great app for connecting all your compatible Lorex security systems remotely on the internet. The app works smoothly on computers using Android Emulators.
With this app, it is easier to control all your security systems, view live feed from your indoor and outdoor cameras, playback and take snapshots of events directly on your device.
Features of the App
- Easy setup and control of your Lorex systems.
- Watch live video remotely.
- View multiple cameras.
- Review and Playback recorded events video.
- Record or take snapshots directly on your device.
- Setup system settings and push notifications.
Download Lorex Cloud for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 4, 2021|
|Download File||Lorex Cloud|
How to Install Lorex Cloud for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install this app on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lorex Cloud on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Lorex Cloud”.
- From the search results, click Lorex Cloud app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Lorex Cloud on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Lorex Cloud, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Lorex Cloud on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Lorex Cloud” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Don’t miss anything that happens in and around your home with the Lorex Cloud app. Keep your eyes on your property and control and your Lorex compatible devices using this app.