In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install IP WebCam for PC Windows and Mac.
IP Webcam for PC
Surveillance and security are a very important aspect of our daily lives. The internet makes it very easy for you to keep an eye on things in your home and office both from your computer and smartphone.
IP WebCam is a great app that allows you monitor your home, office or baby, the app allows you to integrate with popular IP camera brands for surveillance purposes. Although IP WebCam for PC is originally built to work on android devices, you can also install this app on your laptop, desktop or Mac computers with numerous viewing functionalities and options.
IP WebCam is also very useful and offers the easiest setup and options such as streaming with or without sounds. It also allows you select the cameras in your home you want to view all by just typing the IP address in your browser.
The app has good quality video resolution but requires flash player to be installed on your computer to view video streams. It is a lightweight app with unlimited capabilities and it keeps up to its expectation for those who want a cheaper surveillance monitoring system from your PC. In this guide, we will show you how easy it is to install IP Webcam on your PC.
Features of the app
- Video footage upload to cloud storage, e.g. Dropbox, FTP, SFTP, etc
- Allows multiple video recording format such as MPEG4, WebM, MKV, or MOV, MKV or MPEG4
- Audio streaming in opus, AAC, and wav
- Motion detection and alarm
- Push notifications
- sound detection
- Supports Videochat
- Supports night vision
Download IP Webcam for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||
4.1 and up
|Last Update||October 29, 2020|
|Download File||IP Webcam|
How to Install IP Webcam for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install IP Webcam on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install IP Webcam on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “IP Webcam”.
- From the search results, click IP Webcam app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the IP Webcam on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using IP Webcam, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install IP Webcam on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type IP Webcam then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
IP Webcam is a great app for those who want to monitor their IP cameras remotely with ease of use and good quality video rendering. Its many functionalities and capabilities make it compatible with top brand cameras and a great surveillance tool for your PC. Now you can keep an eye on your home or monitor your child from your room remotely.