In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Huawei HiLink for PC Windows and Mac.
Huawei HiLink for PC
Huawei HiLink is a great solution for inter connectivity, which enables users to manage their HiLink devices with their phones or tablets. With this app, users can manage their Huawei HiLink devices using pretty effective tools and features.
Some essential functions that can be performed using the app include; WIFI configuration for better network reception, offline file sharing, connection and disconnection management, parental controls setting, save and backup functions and several others.
With a good android emulator, users can access this app on their PC and enjoy better management and control access.
Features of the App
- Ultra-smart connectivity and configuration
- Automatic synchronization
- Easy and speedy access
- Smart controls.
Download Huawei HiLink for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.3 and up|
|Last Update||August 7, 2020|
|Download File||Huawei HiLink|
How to Install Huawei HiLink for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Huawei HiLink on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Huawei HiLink “.
- From the search results, click Huawei HiLink app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Huawei HiLink on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Huawei HiLink, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Huawei HiLink “ then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Linking the Huawei HiLink app to your PC will enable you access to better control and management tools, and also allow you to enable your settings with a broader scope of options. Huawei HiLink PC sync is accessible on all Windows platforms providing users with access to all functions on the app.