In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install HOOQ for PC Windows and Mac.
HOOQ for PC
HOOQ for PC is an amazing app for watching and streaming your favourite TV shows, movies, channels, music, Live Channels, news, and many more. If you ever want to relax and entertain yourself with loads of great films, then get HOOQ is definitely for you.
You get to enjoy some of your best Hollywood and other entertaining films from Asia and so on. HOOQ also features its own original movies including DC and Marvel blockbuster movies, binge TV shows and much more.
Features of the App
- Over 10,000 movies to stream
- User-friendly interface
- Variety of movies from Hollywood to Bollywood etc.
- Rent movies that just premiered in cinemas
- Allows download for viewing offline
- Watch on up-to 5 different devices
- You can cancel subscription anytime with no extra cost
Download HOOQ for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||April 27, 2021|
How to Install HOOQ for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install HOOQ on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install HOOQ using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “HOOQ”.
- From the search results, click HOOQ app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the HOOQ on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using HOOQ , click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install HOOQ on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “HOOQ” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
This is an awesome streaming app for entertaining yourself and your guests at home or where ever you are. So, if you ever want to relax and immerse yourself with loads of great films, then get HOOKED on HOOQ.
Leave a Reply