In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Google Wifi for PC Windows and Mac.
Google Wifi for PC
The Google Wifi app is a product by the famous Google company, it was built to help users connect devices and effectively mange Wi-Fi networks from your smartphone. Although it is an android app, it will still run smooth on computer devices with emulators.
With the Google Wifi app, you will be able to control Google OnHubs and wifi devices to see all connected devices. You can limit certain devices from using the network and so on from this app.
But Google has announced the app will no longer be supported and removed on Google Play Store by June and it will be added to the Google Home app. You can migrate easily from Google Wifi app to the Google Home app with better insights and more features stress-free.
Features of the App
- Easily set up Google Wifi system or OnHub.
- Monitor and prioritize devices for faster speeds.
- Supports Pause for other Wi-Fi devices.
- See how much bandwidth each device is using.
- Create networks for guests.
- Test connection speed with network checks.
- Make changes to settings like Wi-Fi network name and password.
Download Google Wifi for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 3, 2021|
|Download File||Google Wifi|
How to Install Google Wifi for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Google Wifi on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Wifi on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Google Wifi”.
- From the search results, click Google Wifi app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Google Wifi on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Google Wifi, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Google Wifi on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Google Wifi” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Create network connections and monitor bandwidth usage for every device connected to your Wi-Fi using the Google Wifi app. It is very easy to setup and use with amazing features that lets you pause network usage for kid’s devices and so on.