In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install EZVIZ for PC Windows and Mac.
EZVIZ for PC
EZVIZ is a mobile app that is designed to work with EZVIZ security devices including the cameras, security NVRs and DVRs. The app enables users/EZVIZ device owners to easily navigate through the settings of the device and monitor the workings.
With the EZVIZ app on your mobile device, you can easily control your EZVIZ gadgets remotely and take the necessary steps to ensure security in your home or office. The app ensures users quality live streams of the environment being monitored and records possible threats with automatic alerts.
Users can enjoy better viewing of the protected environment and better management of the app controls using their PCs with the option to emulate the android/iphone app on personal computers.
Features of the App
- Great live stream definition
- IR light that enables night vision
- Playback videos that have been recorded.
- Instant motion-detection alert
- Record moments schedules
- Detection zone Customizations
Download EZVIZ for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 28, 2021|
How to Install EZVIZ for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install EZVIZ on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install EZVIZ on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “EZVIZ”.
- From the search results, click EZVIZ and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the EZVIZ on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using EZVIZ, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install EZVIZ on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “EZVIZ” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Navigating through the controls of EZVIZ is more reliable using a PC that offers a better interface, better navigation tools, and visual effects. Using a reliable android emulator will ensure great functionality of the EZVIZ app on a PC.