In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Zmodo for PC Windows and Mac.
Zmodo for PC
Zmodo is a mobile application for smart home lovers who would like to monitor the day-to-day activities in their homes, business places or offices while in or away. The app runs smoothly on Windows PC and Mac with Android Emulators.
With this app, you will be able to control all connected Zmodo smart home devices in your home or office all in one place. Zmodo offers a lot of hands-free surveillance devices hence allowing for remote access and control of all Zmodo devices without any issues.
Features of the App
- Easy notifications.
- Monitor live feed from Zmodo IP cameras.
- Manage events with ease.
- Get motion alerts.
- Supports device sharing with friends and family to also monitor your property.
Download Zmodo for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and above|
|Last Update||June 17, 2021|
How to Install Zmodo for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Zmodo on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Zmodo on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Zmodo”.
- From the search results, click Zmodo app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Zmodo on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Zmodo, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Zmodo on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Zmodo” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you want to be up-to-date with all the activities in your home or office, the Zmodo app works perfectly well with all Zmodo surveillance and security devices. You can monitor everything remotely, get alerts, capture anything that happens onto your device.