In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install ZipGrade for PC Windows and Mac.
ZipGrade for PC
ZipGrade is a mobile device app that enables users to easily grade several tests and exam papers by performing very simple and quick functions.
The app is designed with several amazing tools and services that enable users enjoy easy scoring of multiple exam or test scripts, and it provides users with an was to use interface.
All you have to do is mark multiple-choice quizzes, assessment, tests or exams using a camera scanner, which will produce instant results.
Features of the App
- Free answer sheets available
- Does not require the use of the internet
- The app easily identifies answers with any ink used
- The app recognises a paper’s readiness to be graded
- Automatic marking
Download ZipGrade for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||March 8, 2021|
How to Install ZipGrade for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install ZipGrade on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install ZipGrade on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “ZipGrade”.
- From the search results, click ZipGrade and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the ZipGrade on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using ZipGrade, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install ZipGrade on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “ZipGrade” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The ZipGrade app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator, which enables users to mark test and exam scripts very easily.