In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install yyp2p for PC Windows and Mac.
yyp2p for PC
yyp2p is a premium app that works on mobile devices. It is designed to assist users in managing their IP surveillance camera, and uses an advanced level of smart technology.
The yyp2p enables users to enjoy more comfortable and easy lifestyles with the app that allows for engagement with families and close friends.
Users will enjoy powerful P2P transmissions, remote monitoring with high-definition videos, great connectivity, video calling, and several other distinctive features that keep their properties safe and well scrutinized.
The yyP2P app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enables users to enjoy their security options.
Features of the App
- High level of comparability
- Speedy connection with P2P network transmissions
- Remoting sensing and monitoring
- Multilingual feature
- Uses a lightweight software
Download yyp2p for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 23, 2021|
How to Install yyp2p for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install yyp2p on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install yyp2p on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “yyp2p”.
- From the search results, click yyp2p and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the yyp2p on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using yyp2p, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Yyp2p on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “yyp2p” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The yyp2p app can be accessed on PCs, which enable users to enjoy better security services and video coverage of their properties. With the app’s access on PCs, users are also provided with better network connectivity and navigation options.