In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install YMusic for PC Windows and Mac.
YMusic for PC
YMusic is an application that enables users to play music from YouTube videos, when their display screen is off.
The app functions as an adaptive tool for YouTube videos, and it ensures that the audio of a particular video playing on YouTube doesn’t go off when your phone’s screen is off.
The application also enables users download songs from YouTube and save it on their device, in their preferred formats.
The YMusic app is available to mobile device users for free, and it offers them amazing music streaming experiences with an easy-to-use interface. With the help of an android emulator or player, users can access the app on their PCs.
Features of the App
- Simple download and save option
- Unique user interface
- Great music streaming service
- Good audio quality
Download YMusic for PC
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||May 23, 2021|
How to Install YMusic for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install YMusic on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install YMusic on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “YMusic”.
- From the search results, click YMusic and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the YMusic on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using YMusic, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install YMusic on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “YMusic” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
For better audio effects and functionality, users can download and install the YMusic player app on their PCs using a reliable android emulator.