In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install XDV for PC Windows and Mac.
XDV for PC
XDV is a surveillance app that enables users to monitor what is visible on their surveillance cameras. With the XDV app, users can monitor live videos of their protected surroundings from their devices.
Also, users can take snapshots and record videos from their surveillance cameras. The app also enables users to download camera files and share with people, using their emails.
With the app, users can properly manage their surveillance cameras and keep track of several details like battery level, WiFi strength, video resolutions and several other technical aspects. With the use of an android emulator, the app can be accessed on PCs for better functionality.
Features of the App
- Live video contents
- Recorded video previews
- Camera file download and share
- Surveillance camera manager
- Social media shares
- Option to take photos
Download XDV for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||August 9, 2020|
How to Install XDV for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install XDV on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install XDV on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “XDV”.
- From the search results, click XDV and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the XDV on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using XDV, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install XDV on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “XDV” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the XDV app on PCs, users will enjoy better access to the app’s features and services, and also enjoy better surveillance experiences as they scrutinise their surroundings with better video coverage.