In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Xbox Game Pass for PC Windows and Mac.
Xbox Game Pass for PC
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription app that offers users several amazing features and services with unlimited access to several high-quality games on demand. With this app, players can discover and play new games as soon as they drop.
The Xbox Game pass also gives users access to hundreds of games from Xbox One and Xbox 360. Games like the Outer Worlds and several other amazing ones can be enjoyed. The app also allows users to download games to their system hard drive.
Features of the App
- Unlimited access to high-quality games
- Discover new games swiftly
- Access and Play games as soon as they are released
- Access popular games
Download Xbox Game Pass for PC
|Name||Xbox Game Pass|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||6.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 22, 2021|
|Download File||Xbox Game Pass|
How to Install Xbox Game Pass for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Xbox Game Pass on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Xbox Game Pass on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Xbox Game Pass”.
- From the search results, click Xbox Game Pass and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Xbox Game Pass, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Xbox Game Pass on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Xbox Game Pass” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Xbox app on PCs, users can access their favourite Xbox games from their PCs, and enjoy amazing gameplays. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.
Leave a Reply