In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install WPSAPP for PC Windows and Mac.
WPSApp for PC
WPS is an app, designed for mobile users that uses unique technology. It enables users to check the security of WiFi networks by using WPS protocols. With the WPSAPP, users can connect to a WiFi network with the use of an 8-digit pin, that is usually provided by the router.
When the pin is in check, users can monitor the connection, and check its vulnerability using special algorithms to generate the pin. The WPSAPP features several amazing features and services that work flawlessly in providing users with the best experiences.
Features of the App
- WiFi network vulnerability check
- Implementation of several algorithms
- Default key calculation for some routers
- Scan’s devices that are connected to a router
- Checks WiFi channel quality
Download WPSApp for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||May 17, 2021|
How to Install WPSApp for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install WPSApp on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install WPSApp on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “WPSApp”.
- From the search results, click WPSApp and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the WPSApp on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using WPSApp, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install WPSApp on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “WPSApp” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The WPSApp can be accessed on PCs using an android emulator or player. With the app on PCs, users can determine their WiFi quality and other properties at ease.