In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install WorldBox for PC Windows and Mac.
WorldBox for PC
Worldbox is an android game that enables users to create their own world, or destroy it using the different powers available.
The game has an exclusive setup that allows users to watch as different civilizations come about, and grow. It also enables players to witness the merging of kingdoms and colonization, amongst others.
With different tools and brushes, players can design, populate or populate their worlds, and also destroy worlds, to create new ones.
The game can be accessed on PC using an android emulator, that allows users to enjoy better gaming experiences.
Features of WorldBox for PC
- Easy Customisation tools
- Amazing sound effects
- Great video quality
- Easy access game
Download WorldBox for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 20, 2021|
How to Install WorldBox for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install WorldBox on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install WorldBox on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “WorldBox”.
- From the search results, click WorldBox and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the WorldBox on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using WorldBox , click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install WorldBox on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “WorldBox” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With WorldBox accessible on PCs, users will enjoy better gaming experiences, with easy access to navigation controls, and a better gaming space/environment.