In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install WiseView for PC Windows and Mac.
WiseView for PC
Wiseview is a surveillance app that enables users to monitor their surroundings or targeted areas. With the WiseView app, users can access live videos of events as they occur, and also access past events with the playback option.
Users can easily access video playbacks from the library, and also enjoy several other amazing features.
The app is made by Hanwha Techwin, and it supports all Techwin’s security products. It can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or players, which enables users to enjoy it’s services on their PCs.
Features of the App
- Live streams of events as they occur
- Supports all Techwin’s products
- Video playbacks
- Captures important moments
- Alerts and notifications
Download WiseView for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||March 13, 2020|
How to Install WiseView for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install WiseView on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install WiseView on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “WiseView”.
- From the search results, click WiseView and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the WiseView on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using WiseView, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install WiseView on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “WiseView” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the WideView app on PCs, users can watch every moment through their PCs, and be up to date with happenings in their environment, even in their absence.