In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Where is My Train for PC Windows and Mac.
Where is my Train for PC
Where is my Train is an exclusive train app that helps users time trains and keep track of the train times and rates available. The app is created with advanced tools and features that give users detailed information on the train routes, the available seats, between two stations location, current train location, and current booking options.
The “Where is my Train” app provides users with valid details that helps them book their train tickets easily and get comprehensive information about train transports remotely. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator and android player for better effectiveness.
Features of the App
- Seat availability search
- Current train location
- Live train details
- Details on train fare
- Train routines and more
Download Where is my Train for PC
|Where is my Train
|Supported Android Version
|7.0 and up
|October 20, 2020
|Where is my Train
How to Install Where is my Train for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Where is my Train on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Where is my Train on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Where is my Train”.
- From the search results, click Where is my Train and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Where is my Train on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Where is my Train, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Where is my Train on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Where is my Train” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Users can access all the information they need about a train’s route, seat availability and more from their homes or offices with the Where is my Train app, and with its availability on PCs users will enjoy better search features and tools.