In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install WeTV for PC Windows and Mac.
WeTV for PC
WeTV is an app that provides users with amazing viewing options from several varieties and genres of movies and TV shows. With the WeTV app, users will enjoy popular shows and can stream their favourite programs for free.
The WeTV app is highly rated amongst mobile streaming apps, and it provides users with the best watching experiences.
Users have access to several settings and customisation tools, which improves their viewing experiences. They can watch contents online or offline and perform some other functions that control their viewing settings.
Features of the App
- Option to select viewing category
- Option to resume the last video from where it stopped.
- Several TV shows, movies and more are available
- Subtitle option
- Video quality settings
Download WeTV for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||July 26, 2021|
How to Install WeTV for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install WeTV on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install WeTV on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “WeTV”.
- From the search results, click WeTV and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the WeTV on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using WeTV, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install WeTV on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “WeTV” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
WeTV is accessible on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player. With the app on PCs, users will enjoy the best viewing experiences on their PCs.