In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Werewolf Online for PC Windows and Mac.
Werewolf Online for PC
Werewolf Online is an app for Android devices that enables users to enjoy unique gameplay that involves protecting their community from evil forces by turning into werewolves.
With the app, players can be part of the multiplayer option that includes up to 16 players who can connect using the app’s advanced technology.
Players also get to form groups and defeat the enemies together as they possess unique skills and tools to help them get victory.
Players have the option to customise their gaming avatar, and they can unlock and discover special moves as they advance in their gameplay.
Features of the App
- Multi-player game online
- Option to make, and customise avatar
- Unlock special skills
- Connect with players all over the world
Download Werewolf Online for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||August 3, 2021|
|Download File||Werewolf Online|
How to Install Werewolf Online for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Werewolf Online on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Werewolf Online on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Werewolf Online”.
- From the search results, click Werewolf Online and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Werewolf Online on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Werewolf Online, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Werewolf Online on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Werewolf Online” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Werewolf online was specifically designed for mobile devices, but can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.